Position Summary: Ensure the maintenance of efficient accounting practices. Work closely with organization leadership and the accounting team to reconcile accounts and review and submit monthly, quarterly or annual reports. Prepare information for external accounting government and Single audits and contact clients or business partners to ask about missed payments. Responsible for training new accounting staff and delegating administrative tasks among the accounting team.
Summary of Duties:
1. The Senior Accountant is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the day-to-day accounting operations of the entire Organization. Maintain general ledgers to preserve the integrity and accuracy of financial statements such as monthly journal entries, bank reconciliation, amortization and depreciation schedules. Code and process accounts payable, and monitor cash balances. Strong mathematical and analytical skills
2. Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
5. Demonstrated ability to lead a team
6. Strong understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations
7. Process payroll, cash collections, and be responsible for overhead allocation, for example, semimonthly payroll, health insurance, and worker’s compensation.
8. Preparation of monthly draw requests.
9. Subcontractors Fiscal Review and the preparation of fiscal reports for the Subcontractors
10. Prepare audit packages and coordinate with auditors in preparing an audited financial statement and tax returns.
Ability to: Analyze fiscal data and draw logical conclusions; define accounting problems and recommend effective solutions; detect possible weaknesses of internal control and standard accounting procedures and recommend revisions. Verbally communicate accounting procedures and policies to others; use personal computer applications including spreadsheet software; write memos and reports clearly and concisely; organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines; read, understand and apply legal requirements and administrative policies to department managers and subcontractors.Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff and partners; Initiate and complete work assignments with a minimum of direction; Participate in the FamilySource performance excellence initiative.
Educational/License Requirements: Possession of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and at least 5 years of professional accounting experience. Possession of a valid California Drivers License, proof of insurance and car in a working condition. CCNP is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and maintains a smoke and drug free work environment. CCNP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin.
Application Procedure: Recruitment is continuous until position is filled. Interested applicants please e-mail resume and cover letter outlining your background and related experience to: e-mail: email@example.com
© 2023 Central City Neighborhood Partners. All Rights Reserved. CCNP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider Website Designed & Maintained by MRN Web Designs | Sitemap