LADWP Program Naviagtor
Description: The LADWP Project Navigator is responsible for implementing a “no wrong door” approach to coordinate the delivery of services and client referrals that result in the following outcomes: 1) Increase Family Income and 2) Increase Youth Academic Achievement. This position will also provide program and administrative support to FamilySource Center partners and staff to ensure the program is implemented effectively, efficiently, and consistently in accordance with grant requirements and the mission of CCNP.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor monthly quantity of intakes to ensure contract compliance
- Manage and coordinate Community Outreach initiatives on social media and in person.
- Organize and facilitate a variety of workshops
- Facilitate project meetings and assist with community planning workshops;
- Develop relationships with local businesses, work with other CBO’s and other organizations.
- Generate reports, file completed work in designated locations, and perform quality review checkups
- Identify, develop and coordinate high-quality community resources, services, and referrals that will enhance the economic opportunity of families and assist them in addressing their needs;
- Establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships with community resources; develops
community resources and referrals; works with other team members on facilitating events as needed;
- Familiarize families with the services coordination strategy, the visioning process of client goal-setting, and program expectations
- Maintain appropriate documentation to track families’ program participation
- Maintain up-to-date files and complete documentation in all client files as needed, including documentation of all meetings, referrals, and supportive services delivered
- Assist in the preparation of all outreach material for distribution in the community
- Assist FamilySource partners and staff with special projects, including preparing correspondences, forms, flyers, and translating documents from English to Spanish;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with limited supervision, with diverse
groups including immigrants, coalitions, public officials, and media;
- Analytical experience processing demographic data sets for different program reports
- Ability to manage databases and reporting systems in order to produce a variety of written reports
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills required; ability to use tact and diplomacy in
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- COVID 19 vaccinated
If interested, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter.